Monday, November 15, 2010

im back...part 2

favorite fine arts library memories and conversations, with google pictures of random people who resemble the people in the story:



man: hi, id like to put some books on reserve for the upcoming Andrew Lloyd  Weber opera tryouts
me: sure, just fill out this form
man: do you like singing?
me: um..not in particular
man: thats a shame..everyone should try out for these things I think
me: do you really mean that?
man: no...not at all.



lady: i wish i could have that organ player performing in my church on sundays
me: organ player?
lady: yeah, the one thats playing right now
me: i dont hear anything, the walls are sound-proof so i cant hear it if its outside
(door opens, no sounds whatsoever)
lady: i really think it would be nice to have it around on sundays


(phone call)

rrrrrrrrrringggg...RIIIIIIIINGGGG (really, it gets louder everytime)

me: hello, fine arts library
caller: hey what time do you guys close tonight?
me: 9 o clock
caller: okay cool
me: okay....
caller: (panicky voice) ill be by at like..i dont know...10..
me: Sir, at 10, were ...CLICK



girl: hey can you help me with the copier?
me: sure.
(she proceeds to use copier, clearly knowing how to do it without help)
girl: okay, go ahead and copy it for me
me: umm..you seem like you know what youre doing. now just press the button
girl, stepping away from copier: im kind of afraid of them now
me: afraid..of the copier..?
girl: yeah, my friend told me that he read about somebody on the internet who started developing this thing where you can like...see in the dark and stuff, because the copier light caused damage to his eyes
me: did it like..affect his day vision?
girl: no, that was fine
me: ................
girl: thatd actually be cool to have i guess
me: that story is false in so many ways


last 2 hours of work

No comments:

Post a Comment